• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bobs just going pink......

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Bob going pink a pink stationmaster no that's to much :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: bob pink oh no I can just see him in Ed's onesy

#Joking aside mate well done

Jim

Grand Master
He is stuck on 999 ... Reckon he may be afraid of going Pink? I hope we see him again ... :bwink:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Oh, bugger it, you guys! I was hoping to creep under the wire and head for the hills and freedom!

Hear it comes then...

I WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU A HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! MAY ANY TROUBLES COMING YOUR WAY BE LITTLE ONES!

HERE'S TO THE NEXT THOUSAND...YIPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!:tongue::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs

Bob.

Jim

Grand Master
Good to see you face your demons Bob, and a big thank you for your contribution in the forums, it is very much appreciated ... Here is to the path of the Black boys ... :bwink:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Well done Bob I think that must be the most you have ever posted on any forum init?
Good to see it young man, keep it up you have shown us some fine stuff along the way.
Crap scans out the window now and good pics too from you, love it.

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, Guys,

Many thanks for your comments - and for all the threads you have posted since I joined this band of brothers. I'm a lot more skilled as a result of them!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Bob.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).