• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Where's Grump?

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Hi all.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL.
I have been on and off, all them years of sorting other peoples confusers out and as soon as I pack the job in my own confuser plays up.
I treated myself to a new lappy, it came with windoze 8 on it and soon got compramised as windoze does, so updated to 8.1 which took forever as windoze does.
Played up some more so off it came and I have spent allot of time compiling linux the way want it.
Should be all happy now again for a while till I get fed up and start again.
I am back to plague you now you don't got rid of me yet init?
Mind you I would think you have enjoyed the peace and quiet from me, I have had to behave myself and when I have posted they have been random going on due to my config.
154 plus, posts went on in my absence too many to catch up on so forgive me if you were expecting a comment from me.
Peter dear chap I did see your pictures Hope you heal quickly and return to your spinning soon. all that lovely wood you have just awaiting to jump on your lathe.
Phil Thanks for asking after me and showing some concern,
Ed I love that avatar mate much better than that pink thing init?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).