• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Weather

Jim

Grand Master
Other than the rain, i don't think we have had any bad weather yet .. Well weather that has stopped me going in the shed .. This must be down to the Ozone Layer ... :bwink:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
According to the weather men Blackpool was going to be flattened ( god knows it needs to be) ..all we had was a bit o' wind and rain , what a load of tosh !!!:nooidea:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Unseasonally warm, although CNN managed to dig up some half-witted hooray Henry who was insisting that this kind of weather is quite within the normal range and global warming has nothing to do with it ...

... Can you say "vested interest"?

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
We are sitting around 30 degrees celcius here lovely cool 10 degrees this early morning, very refreshing.

Kind regards Peter.:goesred:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I only have a handle on the inside of shed door to shut it.
Gonna have to put one on the outside to open it, it has swollen that much with the moisture in it.
"No such thing as bad weather in this country only poor clothing" was what George used to say to me when he heard me moan about it.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Sharon you forgot to mention you live in a desert that calls for extreme courage depending the climate there, but I remember late spring in the UK travelling spending time in deep snow up north in Scotland, Wales ,Ireland heavy persistent rain bitter cold then travelling back down to London missing my connection on the train south ending up in Brighton and like a miracle to me at the time the sun was so hot two jumpers of Leather 1/2 coat off sleeves rolled up people getting around stripped to the waist ie the men.
Joined a film crew near the water photographing a Dutch model using an upturned cycle as a prop being invited to take lots of pics myself. This provided quite some discussion on my return to Canberra as I made the journey on my own. On that same 7 week journey covered a real lot of America including desert country out out in Utah near you Sharon. It was a freaky weather year I was told also weird in the USA and unseasonable. Cant stop smiling at the description of the French Neil.

When I mention the weather here remember us on your balmy days in summer I will be rugged up we are almost surrounded by snow nearby with bitter frosts etc, think I am not weather dependant so try enjoy the day because of the opportunities it brings

Carpe Diem

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).