• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Cheap Bottles For My Stuff.

Jim

Grand Master
Bought these four Sauce Bottles from a shop in Wakefield, one has my friction polish in and the other has the sealer .. :bwink:

friction_polish.jpg

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I have to admit as soon as I saw them I thought rocking orse, mustard, salad cream and coleslaw init?
If they work for you Jim why not use them mate.
I use my Drains old Sterident tubes they work for mre init?

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I use those flip top HP sauce bottles for glue etc, (other manufacturers sauce is available) just wash them out, they work a treat.

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
My daughter dyes her hair and they have the product in these so I recycle them good for lots of things well done Jim.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
I use those flip top HP sauce bottles for glue etc, (other manufacturers sauce is available) just wash them out, they work a treat.

i use fairy washing up liquid bottle for my glue so i get a clean join :funny:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Mummy, Mummy, why are your hands so soft and white?
Cos daddy does the washing up dear.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Ah, but do they carry the Kitemark and pass all the stringent health and safety guidelines that is needed when handling these dangerous objects while working in the shed Woody... :tongue:

Sorry I didnt know you wanted to fly them bloody kite mark :tongue::mooney2:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Alex would you pick a few up for me when you next collect your supply of coffee stirring sticks......:whistling:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
All neat ideas except the slings and arrows even those are neat, thanks Jim the tops of lots of fluids either dont flip, click or jam up.

Kind regards Peter.,:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).