• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Dog in the yard

Jim

Grand Master
Just seen we have a new Top Dog ... Well done Brian and a big thank you for your contribution to the forum ... :thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
There is no sneaking in past you is there Jim?
Appropriate avatar no eh?
I'll have to get cheeky chops to find me another one init?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well done mate one thing for sure your the grumpiest top dog LOL with the loudest bark which we all know is worst than your bite the only shame is I got some lovely pink blanks delivered today and was dedicate the pics to you now I will have to find another victim LOL God bless you my friend we love yu keep up the good work
DSCF1992 (2).JPG

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Better than being a Leg End mate.. Well done....

Bugger that's the next step init?
Cheers Eamonn sent your ply today mate, be sure to let us see what you make from the parcel I chucked a few other bits for you too.
Good luck to all who sail with us init?

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Bugger that's the next step init?
Cheers Eamonn sent your ply today mate, be sure to let us see what you make from the parcel I chucked a few other bits for you too.
Good luck to all who sail with us init?

Brian,

That reminds me, have you got a couple of spare blanks of the afghan bike crates?

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Brian,

That reminds me, have you got a couple of spare blanks of the afghan bike crates?

Yes mate am available all day tomorrow (Wednesday), phone working again now but lost all numbers LOL.
Get in touch and I will drop in on you with all the bits I have promised init?

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Congratulations on a Great Milestone in Life Brian. Never before has so little be done by so many.... isn't that it???? :thumbs:

Anyway, thanks for all the contributions and making it worth while being part of this great forum.

Also, where is Cheeky Chops... she hasn't been on for a while. I guess she's playing with the new tools she had for Christmas.:funny:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
You never suited pink mate ..your best out of there..... welcome to the next level.

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Well Done. Brian,
keep up you words, they can and do inspire people on this forum to have debates be they correct or not but debates it is. :thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Yes mate am available all day tomorrow (Wednesday), phone working again now but lost all numbers LOL.
Get in touch and I will drop in on you with all the bits I have promised init?

I must have been crossed off the list.:monkon:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).