• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from Atlanta, GA, USA

marksman

Apprentice Member
My name is Mark Willey, marksman on the forum, from Atlanta, GA in the USA. I am new to this forum and interested in seeing what exciting things you are doing to pens in the UK. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

marksman

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome Mark, i love the style of the pens you make and the photos that you have added to the gallery are superb looking pens. Can you tell me what is the cost of posting your pens over here to the UK ... :thinks:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Hello Mark, and a warm welcome from Yorkshire. :thumbs:

Those are classy pens you have, the standard is way above any i have made. :goesred:

marksman

Apprentice Member
Welcome Mark, i love the style of the pens you make and the photos that you have added to the gallery are superb looking pens. Can you tell me what is the cost of posting your pens over here to the UK ... :thinks:

Thanks to all of you who have commented. The cost of posting kits to the UK is around $6 to $8.

marksman

Apprentice Member
Hi Mark, do you sell your pens to the UK? :thinks:

Tony

Yes, I have sold to several folks in the UK. I would like to offer a discount to the UK Penturners Forum, I just didn't want to jump in and start selling right away.:thumbs:

marksman

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Yes, I have sold to several folks in the UK. I would like to offer a discount to the UK Penturners Forum, I just didn't want to jump in and start selling right away.:thumbs:

marksman

Mark, i don't think selling your pens here will upset anyone, pens like yours are unique and should be made available for sale for sure. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
As Tony says Mark, please add your pens for sale in our "Open Market" there are no costs to this. Lets hope you can get more sales here in the UK ... :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).