• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Dog Whistle Key Ring

johnny5

Registered
Made a few of these for the local Greyhound Rescue.
The whistle is not all that loud but my Whippet and Lurcher are good on the recall so it aint all that bad .

blue acrylic whistle.JPG

camo whistle.JPG

purple acrylic whistle.JPG

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Lovely work Johnny, I like them :thumbs:

Very nice Johnny, but how do they blow them? :funny::funny::funny::funny:

I could believe they could blow them one way or another :fart: it's why they have keys to put on them in the first place that's got me wondering :nooidea::thinks::funny:

Jim

Grand Master
Another great project kit to get rid of the cut offs .. :ciggrin: Very nice indeed Johnny .. :bwink:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I love those and can think of a number of friends who would make use of one. Where do you buy the kits Johnny?

If I give one of these to my wife, she'll want another dog and then to retire so she can look after it:thinks:

Bob

johnny5

Registered
Bob,
I got these kits of Axminster last year, They were on offer for £1-15 each , unfortunately they are all sold out at the moment but there are some on evilbay for a lot more £7-00 or something.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Bob,
I got these kits of Axminster last year, They were on offer for £1-15 each , unfortunately they are all sold out at the moment but there are some on evilbay for a lot more £7-00 or something.

Thanks Johnny

£7 is far too much but I'll keep my eyes open. Much appreciate the info

Bob

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Nice work, Johnny!

I understand that a dog whistle is almost inaudible to human ears but easily heard by canine ones. (?)

Bob.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Johnny you are producing beaut work and these are no exception using a variety of materials that would be lost otherwise.

Thanks for showing.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).