• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Two Lucida pens for Violet

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Violet fell in love with two of the blanks I got from John Davis so today I made her two Lucida pens I think she has more pens than me LOL again sanded with J flex to 600 then wet n dry with cooking oil to 1,800 polished with T cut and good ol Autosol these also fitted in the pen stand
DSCF2016.JPGDSCF2017.JPGDSCF2019.JPG

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Violet must be very happy with her recent additions the softness of the first one and the striking 2nd one both beauts. The last England Australia test held here in Melbourne one day is dedicated to Cancer victims mostly woman where the stumps are pink all the participants try to show some pink in honour of one of our great fast bowlers who is retired now in honour of his wife Janewife who died from Cancer, his trust has placed 100 full time cancer support nurses around Australia so pink has become the new pink out here over the last few years.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
They certainly are nice looking pens Woody, Violet sure has taste ... :thumbs:

geo

Violet fell in love with two of the blanks I got from John Davis so today I made her two Lucida pens I think she has more pens than me LOL again sanded with J flex to 600 then wet n dry with cooking oil to 1,800 polished with T cut and good ol Autosol these also fitted in the pen stand
View attachment 3821View attachment 3822View attachment 3823

Dear Woody
The pens are fantastic
and the stand also simple and beautiful :claps::claps::claps:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).