• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

JR Victor Rollerball Pen with 10ct Gold Plating

Jim

Grand Master
Smooth end cap (Non postable) JR Victor Fountain Pen with 10ct Gold plating used on a hand-made from genuine Prairie Rattlesnake skin pen blank ..

JR_Victor_Pen_Prairie_Rattlesnake_Rhodium_Fountain_Pen_gold.jpg

JR_Victor_Pen_Prairie_Rattlesnake_Fountain_Pen_gold.jpg

JR_Victor_Pen_Rattlesnake_Rhodium_Fountain_Pen_gold.jpg

JR_Victor_Pen_Rattlesnake_Fountain_Pen_gold.jpg

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I really like that, it looks very smart.

Your post is showing to me that it was posted on 02-11-11, 23:08 Top | #1 year all others are showing the correct date.

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Very nice Jim although I'm not keen on snakes and other slippery creatures but that looks great. What is that kit like? I haven't seen it before. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
I really like that, it looks very smart.

Your post is showing to me that it was posted on 02-11-11, 23:08 Top | #1 year all others are showing the correct date.

Peter

That is the correct date Peter, it was when i was on here by myself .. :ciggrin:

Paul, it was bought from Timberbits when he used to sell them ..

Nice turned and finished.
I would have had the scales running the opposite direction.

Les

If i was to make another one Les, i would do just that my friend .. :winking:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That is the correct date Peter, it was when i was on here by myself .. :ciggrin:

I was looking at all my settings trying to see if it was something gone haywire. I came to the conclusion later that the date was probably genuine and has been dug up again, better late than never people have finally seen it:thumbs:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).