• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Corian Slimline Pens

Jim

Grand Master
A couple of Slimlines made with Corian, the top i called Camouflage due to its colouring and the bottom one is actually called Mardi Gras .. Micro Meshed to 12000 grit and polished using Meguiars Scratch X

camouflage_corian.jpg

mardi_gras_corian.jpg

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Quality work Jim :thumbs:

I really like the black one but am not so enamoured with that red on the green, but hay we can't all have the same tastes nor should we.

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Love the bottom one, looks just like marble with that finish on it.

I'm with Doug I'm afraid, the red band shouts a bot for me, but the green is nice and again finished like glass.

The more I see of the stuff the more I like it. (Sorry Brian)

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Love the bottom one, looks just like marble with that finish on it.

I'm with Doug I'm afraid, the red band shouts a bot for me, but the green is nice and again finished like glass.

The more I see of the stuff the more I like it. (Sorry Brian)

No need to apologise to me for your lack of taste.
(OOHH was that a bit harsh)

I actually quite like them, well done Jim very nice.
The top one looks like the liquor I put on me pie n mash.
The bottom one still looks like my bog floor at my old factory brings back memories init?

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
I like 'em both, Jim, but prefer the top one on account of the red flash - adds something to the look. Nice work, mate!!!

Bob.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).