• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

It gone mad

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
i joined twitter yesterday and thought i would get a bit of promo for my twitter and Facebook so contacted a local area page and he came to see me today so he left with his promo payment of two pens and the it started my facebook and twitter has been going mad i have had near on 200 likes in the last 3 hours made 7 sales and been offered a space at a show

well my head is aching now

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
What is a local area page and what does he actualy do to promote your site?

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
The power of promotion eh!!!
Good luck young Alex you will be famous for ever init?

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
The local page is on face book and twitter and he share my page and then put a bit of a story about me

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Well done Alex ....I still have no idea what you are doing , but whatever it is it seems to be working ,carry on doing it .:thumbs:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
That would be mike it when crazy over 132 people liked my face book page over night and that the first of 3 months worth of adverts

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
That explains the messages I'm getting about bandwidth levels :bwink:

This thread is getting weirder ..Mike how does Alex talking to and giving two pens to a guy down south affect your bandwidth in Southport ?:thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).