• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Help !

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Can anyone help me out with a plain black or dark brown pen blank ..urgently needed in the next few days ..acrylic or Corian would do. PM me with cost if you have anything.

Regards

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Ed, how dark do you want it? I have walnut, and old oak or some black ebony.

MikeD

Registered
Hi Ed,
I have some plain black Parapan 60 x 130 x 18 mm. It didn't cost me anything so you can have it if you pay the postage or you can come down to Southport if you need it urgently?
Send me your address if you want me to post it

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
You should have said I would have bunged some int the parcel I sent.
I have tractor tyre, Black acrylic and African blackwood.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
You should have said I would have bunged some int the parcel I sent.
I have tractor tyre, Black acrylic and African blackwood.

The inspired moment only occurred this mornin' when chewin' on some toast.:thinks:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Ed,

Black corian with silver sparkly bits, bclack corian with white lumpy fleck, Af Blackwood, horrible cheshire bog oak and some rustins quick drying black acrylic paint, take your pick if you need to pm me your address!!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).