• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Simon Hope

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
The guy who was in the carbide tools videos I linked to a week or so ago is demonstrating at my local club a week tomorrow, Saturday 25th of January.

Just thought I'd give this a mention incase anyone fancied seeing him & his range of tools in the flesh, so to speak.

More info. http://www.evwa.org.uk/wordpress/?page_id=394

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
We had him in our club last year. He's a super guy and does a lot with pewter. I bought an ingot from him and have used it in a few of my pens. I also bought a lot of tools from him which I haven't used yet, although I should...

Jim

Grand Master
Should be a good day out for you Doug, i enjoyed the video links that you put up last week, he should get plenty of interest. :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).