• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

One mans take on a usefull chuck

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Just reading more about George Watkins who just said he has one chuck uses it seldom with the jaws he prefers the Mick Odonnel 50mm jaws. The Chuck an Axminster Super Precision.

Over twenty years in his heyday Mick Odonnel who lived at that time in the tip of the top of Scotland made a visit touring Australia and the Arts Council of Australia provided two days with Mick to a small group from my club he was fond of or his wife was (same thing I guess) decorating painting fish etc on his beaut turned plates and bowls anyway wonderful vale cost us each around thirty dollars with BBQ lunches etc. He was a friendly big bloke who could nail a sign on his workshop I love fishing which he did equally with his woodturning.

Such are the benefits of Club membership in the good old days, rave rave.

Peter.:contacts:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).