• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New look by Ed

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Found this on Ed's facebook and I just couldn't resist hope he don't fart twice or the big bang theory would start all over again apparently he went scuba diving but couldn't get to the bottom of it Love it Ed your a star
Me thinks he is kinky
1604616_802636219753951_452574824_n.jpg

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
This has got to be your new top dog avatar man in black
Rowdy he wants to play in your submarine is that OK :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny: oh dont it hurts :funny::funny:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Ummm, first pink then rubber.... whats next? Pink rubber? :funny::funny:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Perhaps SWMBO is right & I do need a holiday, cus when I first looked at the photo my first thought was why are the floorboards different widths in the two rooms in the picture :nooidea::nooidea:

As for Ed, live & let live is my motto & by the way since giving up cycling I've a spare puncture repair kit you can have if it's any use to you Ed.

Bet you've all re- looked at the photo to check the floorboards :whistling::funny:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Woody your not supposed to show the whole world what we get up to when we're together. !!!:whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).