• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Entertainment in the Shed

Jim

Grand Master
When in the shed what do you to entertain yourself while turning? For me i construct my own CD's and play these, the thing is when the CD finishes playing i don't recall listening to most of the songs on it ... :goesred:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
radio 1, interspersed with dog barking, children arguing and wife screeching......:vangry:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
I don't have sound in the garage, tried playing music on my iPhone but the extractor drowns it out ... I do sing while working but we won't go into that! :goesred:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
I also have the radio on, its playing but i dont here it 99% of the time. :whistling:

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
To be honest I used to have two wonderful looking Russian lap dancers but I stopped them coming over,I just didn't get time to turnround and watch.:devil::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).