• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi from Denmark

penturner.dk

Hi fellow penturners,

Joined this forum a couple of weeks ago. Found it through IAP Home

When I get around to it, I will try to post some of my latest creations.

In the meantime you can look at some of my stuff at Penturner | Penturner Homepage

Looking forward to see all the pens for the competition this weekend,

Best regards
Allan Mogensen

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Allan, please do share your pens with us .. :thumbs:

fionaspens

Hi Allen, welcome to the forum. i like your work - lovely website. where are you based in denmark? my mother in law comes from odense on the island of fuhn, i think you call it. lovely country and everyone is so friendly. i hope you enjoy the website - its "hygge"

bfn andrew

penturner.dk

Thanks for your replies

Hi Allen, welcome to the forum. i like your work - lovely website. where are you based in denmark? my mother in law comes from odense on the island of fuhn, i think you call it. lovely country and everyone is so friendly. i hope you enjoy the website - its "hygge"

bfn andrew

Hi Andrew,
I live in Randers, in the middle of Jutland,

I think this is an awesome forum - Great activity from a lot of users.

Looking forward to enjoy your work and share my own with all of you,

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).