• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Blue Pearlescent Cartridge pen

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
This is from the same batch of Polyester Clear Resin mix - but with Blue Pearlescent powder added.
Tube and inner of blank painted white..
Finished - Micromesh / TCut / Mer Wax..

Thoughts...:thinks:

Attachments

• blue pearlescent cartridge pen.jpg
    blue pearlescent cartridge pen.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 53

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
That looks a smashing blank Rowdy :thumbs:

The more I see the more I fancy giving casting a try :thinks:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Like the blank the pearlesent looks amazing but I think it would look better on an ordinary pen I'm not sure the colour is fitting for that kit sorry mate

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Like the blank the pearlesent looks amazing but I think it would look better on an ordinary pen I'm not sure the colour is fitting for that kit sorry mate

Woody knew I was going to say that so he got in first.

Take no notice of Brian, he's got no taste whatsoever. I don't like it though, doesn't look deadly enough.:funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).