• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Slimline pen in Thuya burr

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Not surprised relim this wood attracts the opposite sex, mind you the pen has to look good other wise they will take their interests else where. Your safe relim. :bwink:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Yes I'm pleased with this one as I've only been doing these for a couple of weeks.
Regards
Terry:thumbs:

Hope your not addicted mate :devil:

Looks very nice, Thuya burr is one of my top 5 woods, and looks good on any kit. :thumbs:

Have you used satin gold for this pen relim? :thinks:

Jim

Grand Master
Nice looking pen Terry, i have never used the satin gold but it looks nice with the Thuya for sure. What finish is on the pen? :thinks:

Jim

Grand Master
If you are ever passing through my neck of the woods Terry, you are more than welcome to pop in and we will go through CA polishing if you like ... :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).