• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

if things are'nt bad enough

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
Been in the shed having a sort out and then a massive downpour and the shed is flooded and its still raining.:down:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
feel for ya.......
My workshop floods frequently its gutting....
I need to install a yard drain system, and just cant afford the cash at the minute...

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Thats bad guys, it must be an awful feeling. Does your insurance cover any of this?

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
mine doesnt cause nay physical damage..... just smells and is muddy, as its a concrete floor, and i have everything off the ground..
I will sort mine when i can be bothered to get a mini digger for a weekend... and 10 tonne of gravel

Jim

Grand Master
Don't know what to say guys, i know how i would feel so i can understand why you are gutted ... The shed to me is like a second home, well in fact more like home ... :whistling:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Don't know what to say guys, i know how i would feel so i can understand why you are gutted ... The shed to me is like a second home, well in fact more like home ... :whistling:

Jim, I'm guessing your good lady doesn't visit this forum, otherwise you might find yourself living in the shed soon ... :funny:

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Been in the shed having a sort out and then a massive downpour and the shed is flooded and its still raining.:down:

Feel your pain, hope it is not to bad.

I will sort mine when i can be bothered to get a mini digger for a weekend... and 10 tonne of gravel

10 Tonne :goesred:

Me too.

Jim

Grand Master
Jim, I'm guessing your good lady doesn't visit this forum, otherwise you might find yourself living in the shed soon ... :funny:

I dare not let her near the shed David, if she sees half the stuff i have in there, i would certainly be sleeping in the shed. :ciggrin:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).