• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Disc Sander

geo

I make the disk from a piece of corian 310mm , i make 4 holes and i placements in 15 cm faceplate of my lathe for more stability
DSC01194.JPGDSC01195.JPG
i make the base by mdf and i fix it with the lathe
the ''table'' of the base is also a corian
DSC01196.JPG
all the table can rotate in any angle and any distance from the lathe and the face plate
DSC01197.JPGDSC01198.JPG

Regards
Giorgos

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thats a very nice set up you have there Geo I also use a disk in the lathe at times but mine has a fixed table

naxie

Registered
I have been thinking of something similar for the outboard side of my Graduate, which I very rarely use.

My brain is whirring now, just need the time to get in the workshop! :sob:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Simply superb Geo, you are a very talented person indeed.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).