• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Sierra in Spring Flowers.

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
I was asked yesterday to make an acrylic pen with bright colours as a present for a lady.
I made this Sierra in a polygem called Spring flowers. The colours are bright but I think subtle.

Attachments

• DSCN0096.JPG
    DSCN0096.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN0097.JPG
    DSCN0097.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN0098.JPG
    DSCN0098.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 67

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Looks a smasher Terry, I'm sure she will be thrilled with it my friend :up::up:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Ulow he's of again with the pollygem LOL don't like it it reminds me of bloody gardening LOL

Love it Terry well done mate a lovely pen very well turned and finished :thumbs::thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
That is lovely Terry. I haven't tried polygem yet but you certainly do it proud.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Lovely pen Terry reminds me of a famous painting the recipient should be thrilled and you deserve the praise, I agree about the pics, good to see mate.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Well done with the pen making Terry, and a big well done my friend on the images .. I do like this blank my friend .. :winking:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Nice one Terry ....never used Polygem is there any chance that you could weight before it goes and let me know.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
One point worth noting is pollygem pens are always cool as in cold ah very interesting ah well I tried BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).