• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen stands

geo

I know every one of you have a lot of pen stand , but i would like to show my homemade stands
Regards
Giorgos DSC01229.JPGDSC01230.JPGDSC01231.JPGDSC01239.JPGDSC01240.JPG

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Very nice Geo. I like them all especially the last two. Do pens sell well in Greece?

geo

Very nice Geo. I like them all especially the last two. Do pens sell well in Greece?
Thanks for the nice comments
with penturning employ only one year , but in that time I have sold about 100 pieces . But most are slimline kits with olive wood . But I believe that if i make better promotion i will sell more
Thanks

geo

Looks a lot better than the plastic ones. Nice job.
Certainly is nicer than plastic .
The most important is that made ​​by wood , in shape and color that you selected and you have the satisfaction of built it by yourself
Regards
Giorgos

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).