• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pyro.......

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Graphy.:face:

Happy, used to have one from craft supplies but gave up with that a few years ago, but heard this is the bis..

Now I need to find more time ......

Late Christmas pressie from Gold..couple more things on the way as well.. Can't wait..:thumbs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 55

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Eamonn, Is that a Peter Childs Pyro Kit? I have one, works well but the drawings it produces are all out of scale, the birds have no beaks and village scenes look like bomb sites.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
It is Neil, but I was rather hoping the drawing, pictures and any spelling was going to be better on this model than the last one I had. Useless that was..:whistling:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Put it in Woody's hands and marvels will appear from it.
Wish you good luck with it Eamonn, look forward to seeing the results.

Neil you have to plug it in to the lek trickery to make it work. You'll know when it's hot enuff by the smoke alarms going off.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That's the same one I have and like you had the craft supplies one and wasn't impressed I'm still learning with mine here's a picture of one of the first thing I done with one of them
8.JPG

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Woody set a high mark with his first even came in colour. Last Wood Club exhibition a woman in the group cleaned up the major prize with a pyro Bear in a cave. You should enjoy the unit.:thumbs. Silver.

Peter.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Well if Peter Childs can do that Woody, its the one to have... I guess.

Jim

Grand Master
We can't wait to long to see some of your work Eamonn, get cracking my friend .. :thumbs:

L200arg

Graduate Member
I got the same one a few weeks back, good bit of kit done a few bits and pieces with it but still need more practice me thinks.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).