• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Gent rollerball & FP

mattyts

Registered
Here are 2 acrylic JR Gents,gold kit and finished with 400 to 6,000 grit paper,then diamond polishing compound (wouldn't recommend it, £32 for 5 ml )

Hope you like...

P1000404_zpsc799851b.jpg

P1000405_zpsa2b7043f.jpg

P1000406_zps2c0c5e90.jpg

P1000407_zpsee19bf0c.jpg

P1000408_zps0e2e4497.jpg

:bwink:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Two very nice pens there you can see the sheen coming of the edges of the pen

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Very nice pair of pens there Matt and the shine is lovely. I don't think I'd pay that much for polish though.

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice indeed Matty, you have done a great job of turning and photographing them my friend... :thumbs: Also, thanks for the heads up on the diamond polishing compound.. :bwink:

mattyts

Registered
Very nice indeed Matty, you have done a great job of turning and photographing them my friend... :thumbs: Also, thanks for the heads up on the diamond polishing compound.. :bwink:

Thanks Jim..do you recognise the acrylics? :thinks:

the compound,I used it on blades and firearms parts,much,much finer than the usual generic 'metal polish' you get from shops

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).