• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Gold Baron Rollerball

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Nice pictures again Terry they really have come a long way.
I have to say I am once again disillusioned with these gents and derivative kits.
I had two returned with the plastic thread broke inside the cap, I told them they are arseholes for treating them badly.
I used one myself at work and within a week that too had a broken thread inside the cap.
I will have another go because I did leave it on the desk and have a feeling it was used and maybe by the above mentioned.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That is a cracker Terry old boy I do like that pollygem it gives most kits a real look of quality

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Nice pictures again Terry they really have come a long way.
I have to say I am once again disillusioned with these gents and derivative kits.
I had two returned with the plastic thread broke inside the cap, I told them they are arseholes for treating them badly.
I used one myself at work and within a week that too had a broken thread inside the cap.
I will have another go because I did leave it on the desk and have a feeling it was used and maybe by the above mentioned.

That is a lovely pen Terry, I haven't tried Polygem yet, maybe sometime in the future.

Brian, are you talking about the threaded part of the inside of the cap coming loose? I've now had that on a few pens and yesterday on a Jr Gents. Fortunately I noticed it before it want out and a bit of thin superglue fixed it but it is rubbish and I get very frustrated at the lack of quality sometimes.

Those a

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Terry, I have never used Polygem sounds great Moss Agate does as well what I do know is your pen looks the goods mate it has prescence and panache. that background says hey you come and have a second look and I did. Beautiful pen and pictures.

Kind regards Peter.:bravo::rock:

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice blank Terry, The camera is now showing the great finishing you leave on your pens .. Well done Sir!! :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).