• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Wedding Pen

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Inspired by Silver to get on with it, here is the pen for my nephews wedding. Empress with Corian, both supplied by Jim.

Attachments

• empress1.jpg
    empress1.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 48
  • empress2.jpg
    empress2.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 47

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Paul were they thinking of signing the register with it ?

They don't know about it yet Ed but I would expect so. Does it need to be a fountain pen? special ink? I seem to remember reading something about it on your web site, or did you tell me before? I do have another that I can change this one to a fountain pen if need be. What would the ink need to be?

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Paul thats a ripper mate over here the only preference is Black ink Biro or whatever my experiences with Wedding pens tell me that in the frenzy of signing ( one wedding the bridesmaid matron of honour fell out of the low cut dress I was the photographer) she was a good sport so I said do you want me to help you put them back or take a picture, she said your choice. Now youll never know. The other frenzy with two pens the Minister or Priest and that can be a woman usually fastens onto a second pen if there is one. At my Grandsons wedding a few years back the guy at the wedding said nicest gift I ever received Popped the box in his pocket by the time that was over they were all signed up.

Love your pen and Jims help mate the pen will be well received of this I am certain.

Kind regards Peter.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
They don't know about it yet Ed but I would expect so. Does it need to be a fountain pen? special ink? I seem to remember reading something about it on your web site, or did you tell me before? I do have another that I can change this one to a fountain pen if need be. What would the ink need to be?

Paul PM'ed you.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
That's a stunner Paul, sure they will be proud to sign the register with that mate.:thumbs:

You have done a great job of that and the picture is spot on, nice..:thumbs:

Top marks.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That is a very nice Pen Paul made with good intention but listen to Ed on the subject of wedding pens

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
That is a very nice Pen Paul made with good intention but listen to Ed on the subject of wedding pens

Thanks Woody, I have taken Ed's and Neils and your comments on board and fortunately there is time to get it sorted.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).