• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Ghostly Homecast Guinness Slimline

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Had a go at creating a Guinness (Black and White ) Blank.
Black Slimline wrapped in my version of Guinness with a Speckled White Corian Euro style band.
On a closer look the blank has some ghostly effects........Ohhhhhhhhhwwwwwww!

:thinks:

Attachments

• ghosts.jpg
    ghosts.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 75

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Wow Rowdy that is some special blank the best Guinness I have ever seen I just love it if ever you go into production with that one Rowdy please put my name at the top of the list that has really bowled me over that has that pen will soon sell my friend

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I cant help myself I just love it I have turned some Guinness blanks in my time but that one knocks them all into a cocks hat bloody marvellous you should be very proud of that one Rowdy it is superb to say the least WOW Lord Rowdy king of the Guinness blanks

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
That is superb Rowdy and I'm with Woody... Put my name down.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Look at it will you just look at it bloody Nora its superb aint that a sight to behold got to turn me computer of I'm becoming obsessed with it want one I'm in love ohhhhhh

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I have to agree with every word Woody says, that's unusual init?
I'll take some of those blanks too Rowdy.
Woody get rid of that stupid signature, I only used it on another forum when I had the raving hump with a certain person.
Who's UPSET YOU DAD? GIVE A NAME AND WE WILL GANG UP AND SORT IT. :kiss::kiss::kiss::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::sob:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
There that proves it Rowdy your king of the Guinness blanks if Grump likes it wow now that has to be first your magic has worked on Grump would you believe it lets have a party
Love yer Brian :winking::love_it::thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
What can I say ...apart from 'It's fantastic'. Woody is having orgasms, Grump has been totally converted and wants to order some. You've really gone and turned the world upside down with this one . :thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
There that proves it Rowdy your king of the Guinness blanks if Grump likes it wow now that has to be first your magic has worked on Grump would you believe it lets have a party
Love yer Brian :winking::love_it::thumbs:

Fanx for that dad love u 2 init?

Hold on just a cotton picking second here just cos I like this one that don't make me perverted does it?

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Wow Guys,
Thanks for all the kind remarks. :thumbs:

Looks like I have to get back in the Garage, get it all toasty and make up some more. I will give it a bash.....:thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
That's ok Rowdy I'll let you do these ones indoors, Tell they good lady I gave you permission.
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Sorry Rowdy ..forgot to put my order in .I expect that you will have to ration these so I'll take the first 20 please :devil::devil::devil:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I ain't afraid o' no ghost
I ain't afraid o' no ghost

If you're seein' things runnin' through your head
Who can you call?

Ghostbuster.... NO NO NO... Rowdy.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).