• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Midlands woodworking show, Friday

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I've started this new thread to gauge support, if any, for a sawmill visit with a possible meal later on Friday 28th.
Please only post in this thread if you are intending to come along to Newark on the Friday & want to be included, so as to prevent any confusion.

All I would like to know is firstly if anyone is interested in visiting a saw mill probably between 2-3pm Friday afternoon & secondly if you would like to then go on for a meal somewhere.

All I need is numbers at the moment so if you intended coming with your partner etc & they will want to come to the mill and/or meal please say so.

Cheers.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I would be interested in a visit to a sawmill when I have had enough of looking around the show ground init?
Both my Drain and myself would like to meet up in the evening for a meal, sounds like a jolly wheeze dunnit?

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
I'm up for that Doug. The wife may be with me or she will probably shoot off somewhere on her own.

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Doug, what are the dates? I thought we were talking about 14th/15th (which I can't make).

Okay, just Googled it and I had the bull by the udders. 28th/29th March - will consult with my boss. Watch this space ...

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Just thought I'd bump this thread incase anyone missed it first time round, I'll start another thread for the Saturday.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).