• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

This forum is the best place to be

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I received a package yesterday from our friend Rowdy with some of his wonderful dogs gangly bits pen blanks so far I have turned a red and white one which I can see two of our football mad sons fighting over.
They are very much like turning cast polyester and take a wonderful finish sanded to 600 grit J flex then 800 to 1,800 wet & dry then polished with AutoGlym resin polish a very big thank you Rowdy love it looking forward to turning the other two
DSCF2171.JPGDSCF2172.JPGDSCF2173.JPG

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A lovely pen there Woody from a lovely blank, but whats going on here? Rowdy should surely be concentrating on making my Guinness blanks? I'm not happy.

Nor Sleepy, Nor Bashful, Nor Doc, nor Grumpy....

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice pen Woody, looks very nice indeed with a good finish on it also .. :bwink: This is a stunning blank Rowdy, you done well making quality blanks like these in this weather my friend .. :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Excellency in the Pen Woody and the blank Rowdy liking the uneven or more random strong colour quite outstanding all round guys.

Kind regards Peter.:rolling::goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).