• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Another one from the Rowdy stable

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Blue and white our boys couldn't understand who would want a blue with glitter & white pen they said who in there right mind would support a football club with such rotten colours what do you think Steven
Any way turned the same as the red N white one and finished in the same manner well I love it there is a very subtle hint of tinsel in the blue Rowdy you have produced some very nice unique quality blanks thank you my friend
DSCF2174.JPGDSCF2175.JPGDSCF2176.JPGDSCF2176.JPG

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I forgot to mention I tried turning this with a roughing gouge a spindle gouge and a carbide tip tool and the carbide tip won hands down

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Woody proportioned delight in your blue ice by Rowdy what more could you want I believe it stands out. Leaving the debate on teams well alone the pen is a ripper mate.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).