• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The nags head

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Got these clips of ebay they are quite good the horses head is actually part of the clip not a badge fixed on after they should go well around here someone is always riding an ol nag enjoy
DSCF2177.JPG

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
You got those off ebay? They look exactly like the ones you make but with a horses head on :funny::funny::funny:

They'd go down well in Sicilly.:funny::funny::funny:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Have you got your new car yet Woody? I don't think I've heard anything since you ordered it.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Have you got your new car yet Woody? I don't think I've heard anything since you ordered it.

I had a phone call the other day it has been made just needs to be delivered from Spain they did say when I ordered it the mid of March

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I wondered about those woody as we have a lot of horsie people around here and I know I could sell 1 though not sure about 5. They're the ones for £6 + £2 post aren't they! I like the pens btw

Bob

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Nice work my friend, good to see you're back at the lathe :thumbs::thumbs:

Has the gout cleared up mate?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I wondered about those woody as we have a lot of horsie people around here and I know I could sell 1 though not sure about 5. They're the ones for £6 + £2 post aren't they! I like the pens btw

Bob

Yes they are Bob and pretty good quality

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).