• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New to pen turning

penturn

Apprentice Member
Hi , just thought I would introduce myself. I am new to pen turning , recently been on a coarse and really enjoyed it. Great to find a forum for advice and support. From South Yorkshire area. Cheers Simon

Jim

Grand Master
Hello Simon, welcome to the forums, some good lads here who will certainly help with any questions you have ... :thumbs:

What type of course do you go on? When i started turning i went on a 3 day course with a chap called Philip Greenwood Woodturning courses Was money well spent ... :ciggrin:

penturn

Apprentice Member
I did a day coarse at "turners retreat" excellent day and well worth the money and experience. I only live 10 miles away so very handy. Just now need to get some more proactive and experience.

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
its only because your all too tight to buy a BIC.................:whistling:
short arms and long pockets.........

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
its only because your all too tight to buy a BIC.................:whistling:
short arms and long pockets.........

zzzz3.gif

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).