• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Carbide tip tools

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I have started a new thread on this so that Ed one don't get bogged down I have some square tips spare from an old order 2 x 10mm and 2 x 14mm I can make them up at £15 each plus P&P but I still have to order the steel and ash for the handles so they will take about a week to complete please confirm if you want one and the size tip

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
One 14mm sold I have ordered the steel so I will be able to start on them as soon as it arrives

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
You don't give up do you dad, are yo gonna do these by hand again?
Love you dad.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Oh bugger I wanted the last one LOL.
I'll just have to make my own init?
Joking aside young Sensei Silver sent me some of those tips dad I am sure they can't be far away, I will have a look at them to see where they differ from what I have.
Rounded square or something is it, Might make one up, you sure rate them so worth a try init?
Thank you Eamonn.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Oh bugger I wanted the last one LOL.
I'll just have to make my own init?
Joking aside young Sensei Silver sent me some of those tips dad I am sure they can't be far away, I will have a look at them to see where they differ from what I have.
Rounded square or something is it, Might make one up, you sure rate them so worth a try init?
Thank you Eamonn.
I had some of Eamonn as well and they have a slight profile as to dead square and they are good I have one made up for myself just two cuts drill and tap job done no problem for you mate oh I forgot a bit of filling LOL

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I already have the square and the round I made ages ago, rarely use them in fact I think Charlotte took them home with her last time she was here.
Intrigued now with what Eamonn sent will have to find them.
Filing dad I don't do filing, I just bite it into shape and push a hole through with my tongue init?:winking::winking:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
. "young Sensei Silver,

Thank you Eamonn.

Thank you. Brian.... Glad someone can see my youth....:funny:

Rounded square. Go for it, they are good, i think I still have 4 spare. Young Alex had some as well I believe.
Glad I could help.. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).