• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Salt and Pepper Mills

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
I like them Neil, nice shape and well finished. Not done any mills for quite a few years but looking at them i think I should have a go again..

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
:claps::claps::camera::claps:Remarkable colour and design good luck telling salt from pepper unless there is detail in the top or bottom gives it away but who cares most people use both. They have a haunting Doll Like appearance that is entirely domestic. They place IMHO in with the better better best ones I have ever seen look real easy to handle as well some are made so large they look like lighthouses.

Also they look like definite keepers Yew with that detail does not pop up like that every day as a pair they conquer and wonderful conversation pieces on the table mate, exceptional is defined here.

Perfect keepers with impact, stand out workmanship and finish by the way I really am impressed.

Kind regards Peter.:rolling::goesred::thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Sorry Neil I dont know how I missed them two nice mills there mate perfect turning and finish well done my friend well done

Bluefoxy

They are indeed beautiful mills, nicely turned and finished but one question isn't yew wood highly toxic?

Ray

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice indeed my friend .. Now where did i put my Salt and Pepper kits .. :winking:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).