• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Another one from the Rowdy stable

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Another one of Rowdys home made pen blanks I turned this one today and oldest son has laid claim to it dare I say he supports Arsenal the last one went to the next son who supports man united poor sods oops sorry
Any way thank you rowdy it has made a beautiful pen my friend
DSCF2234.JPG

Jim

Grand Master
Ever thought of teaming up you two .. :whistling: Well done guys, it does look very nice indeed .. :bwink:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
True supporters pen three ways great two good guys involved family happy what more could a man want Woody great day in the morning IMHO. Smooth turning top blank great pic.

Peter.:thumbs::rolling::claps:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).