• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Feathered Pen Blank Tutorial - Part II

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Thanks for sorting that out, Jim. It also struck me that I might have been a bit misleading in the title. Alothough the technique demonstrated is referred to as 'feathering' it has nothing to do with actual BIRD feathers ... Sorry in advance if I got you excited for nothing! :goesred:

Anyway, here goes with the tutorial.

David

Attachments

• Feathered Pan Blank Tutorial.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 34

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Now that is something that i would like to add to my pens. Thanks for sharing :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
David, the tutorial is very good, almost there for a Celtic Cross .. Thanks for adding this. Tomorrow i will make a place for these tutorials to go ...:thumbs:

Guys, i deleted the PDF file by accident, it will be added again tomorrow when i receive it via email from David ... :goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).