• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

open segmented bowl

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
10 x 2 made from sapele and ash. This was my first foray into open segmenting last yearand was bought by my gaffer at work, soooo by my calculations, im due a bloody pay rise :lmao::lmao:

Attachments

• IMG_20140310_222203.jpg
    IMG_20140310_222203.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 36

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Like that, different woods separate the rim from the sides and an inkling of practicality with the holes to allow better air circ for fruit or the like.

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Like that, different woods separate the rim from the sides and an inkling of practicality with the holes to allow better air circ for fruit or the like.
cheers mate. Funny you should mension the air circulation he said his fruit was lasting longer. You think I should ask him for another twenty quid? :winking:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
You certainly have good balance of colours and the right amount of segmentation to make that a fantastic bowl Brady. I recon a payrise would be in order.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
That's nice what I can see of it and get the idea of what it's like, but would have been nicer to see a bigger picture Brody.

If anything you need more than another £20..:whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).