• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Mustard Sparkle 11 JR Gent

trapper

Registered
Here 's a picture of a Jr Gent fountain pen in yellow polymer with mixed colour glitter embedded. the metal parts are tripple chrome finnish

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 27

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Nice pen trapper. :thumbs:

What is it that you use to lay the pens on for the pictures? :nooidea:

trapper

Registered
its from the effects range mixed with white classic the glitter is from the 99p store kids sprinkle set

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
yup, looking good...:thumbs:

I should really step out of my comfort zone and do a few complete resin pens..:bwink:

trapper

Registered
I truly recommend not being shy of extending abilities.......... sometime i might forget the red cheeks factor and post some pics of my foul ups........ even now I am not fully happy with my Polymer pens despite the kind comments Iwant to start selling these when I am happy with them:thinks:

trapper

Registered
Its a lump of coral bought from a charity shop for 50p............... you can see I invest heavily in such things lol

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).