• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Midlands woodworking weekend

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I received a parcel of cast polyester home made pen blanks from our Rowdy they are to be shared out at our gathering for the show on Sat so a big thank you Gary you are a real pale no kidding these blanks are the dogs dangles some of the best I have seen including the professional ones, well make up your own mind
Gary you are a legend one of the best
I will be turning some of them over the next few days including some very special ones he sent for me

DSCF2283.JPG

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Thanks for all your comments.
It's the least I could do for all you guys, I hope you all enjoy the weekend.
And thanks to Woody for being available to dish the blanks out fot me.

Cheers Everyone:thumbs::thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Those Guinness ghost ones are absolutely fantastic Rowdy, its almost worth driving up there just to mug Woody for one :funny:

Paul

Fellow
Have fun at the show, I went to the kent one last Friday. Great event, and demonstrators. I think your show is bigger.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Cant wait for this show i will fish some blanks out if i can find some might also bring some cartridge cases to trade :winking:

also just found out Simon hope is going to be there with his trade stand

Jim

Grand Master
I want one, i want one, or i'm not playing .. :mad:

Thanks a bunch Rowdy, sure do look good my friend .. :thumbs:

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Nice one Rowdy, hows about a tutorial so we can all make some just like yours, or is it a closely guarded secret?

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
My Drain thrown in a glitch for me today init?
She got a full time job and starts next week, can't really have time off when she don't been there any time init?
Do I come up on my own all by myself or do I stay at home wiv her ??? Decisions, decisions.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).