• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Multi Coloured Slimline Pen

Jim

Grand Master
Multi coloured casted blank on a Gold slimline pen kit ...

Another mix that didn't come out as it should ... :down:

Multi_coloured_casted_pen_blank.jpg

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
looks ok to me ?

Is it sold or just for stock Jim, and roughly what do you charge for your acrylics?

Jed Baxter

Registered
If that is not how it was supposed to look, let me see the one that it should look like. I wouldn't mind being able to produce this one. :ciggrin:

Jim

Grand Master
Thanks for the comments guys. :thumbs:

looks ok to me ?

Is it sold or just for stock Jim, and roughly what do you charge for your acrylics?

Its not sold Matty. (Yet :whistling:) Straight forward pens like this one would go for £10, ones where i have to give a little more effort like the segmented Corian ones will go for £15 ... :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).