• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Polygem Sedona...

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, Guys,

Made a chrome Sedona from that Polygem "Crimson Tide". Workshop now covered in red talcum powder. Still, it's so easy to turn and polish that I can't dislike the stuff. Don't forget, guys - full mask, and a face shield with this material!

Bob.

Chrome Sedona in polygem..JPG

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Nice one Bob Crimson tide that is my favourite of the poly gems created to perfection my friend

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Yep another big fan of both Polygem & especially Crimson tide here, beaut pen Bob, top drawer :up::up:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Very nice indeed bob, I like it a lot and having played once with truestone, if its like polygem, I like it too. I like the Sedona kit you've got too, I have bought them from other places and have 2 different designs on the cb. Where did you get yours from?

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Many thanks for your kind comments, chaps!!!

Paulm, It's a Timberbits Sedona - I mostly only buy from him, he's a great guy!

Bob.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Deep, meaningful classic colouring in your pen sets it apart in our pen making as one to make and cherish. Still like the pen closed better the way most people see pens anyway the lower part is half chrome open would be beaut to see more of that rich colour.

Peter:waver::claps:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).