• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Why no announcement from turners?

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Regarding the craft supplies buy out? You would have thought that they would be spreading the news about the take over. You get transferred over to turners-retreat website if you go to the craft sullies link. Maybe they will announce it at a later date. Does anyone know if the shop of Craft Supplies is still open? :thinks:

trapper

Registered
I deal with Turners retreat quite often they did email me about the merger but i suspect craft supplies is being allowed to disappear just my thoughts and I could be wrong

Jim

Grand Master
If the shop has closed down, then they don't need to advertise? :thinks:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
On turners website the header advertises Craft Supplies? No link just an image. :nooidea:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).