• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bog bowl

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Here it is at last made from a toilet lid well in part i did have to use another bit of wood as I had a mishap with the jigsaw and went of the line and with this type of thing you cant afford to do that anyway here it is at last it is 275mm x 75mm x 2mm thick or in english money 11" x 3" x 1/8" thick finished with 2 coats of sanding sealer and paste wax
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
That's WC mate, Well Constructed :wink:

Smashing jobbie Woody, nothing bog standard about it at all infact it's pantastic :whistling:

Great work my friend, really well recycled a credit to you :thumbs::thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
If I sell it can you imagine how much I will be chuckling inside should I tell Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa I will enjoy the giggle

Jim

Grand Master
Sell it as a potty Woody .. :devil:

You have done a sterling job with the seat my friend, who would have guessed .. :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Woody it must come with great relief to complete the task in hand.

Such a good example of repurposing including the repair in construction quite a feature for your gallery your secret is safe with me.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).