• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Yew

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
I turned this little 3 inch yew Bowl Its finished with friction polish and wood wax 22

DSCF7853.JPG

DSCF7857.JPG

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
An attractive addition to anyones home Alex large enough to hold change out of pockets or my entire fortune. Neat well finished mate.

Peter.:thumbs:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
I am very happy with this one and I think i learned which tools i like for this smaller bowl I used a 1/4 inch bowl gouge to hollow out the inside

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That is one very nice little bowl Alex well turned and finished the dimensions are good as well it has a good flow to it

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
That is one very nice little bowl Alex well turned and finished the dimensions are good as well it has a good flow to it

It 3 inch across i used the set of calipers you said to buy last time i saw you

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).