• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

off centre goblet

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Number 2 from the day. Spalted beech off centre goblet. I've blown up all of the pen blanks I made, so gave up on that one for now. :nooidea:

Attachments

• IMG_20140329_085512.jpg
    IMG_20140329_085512.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 50

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
That is a very desirable object Brody, different but almost normal for you, I love it, are you making another 5 the same?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Like it Brody well done my friend now come on were is the touch of insanity LOL

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Like an Irish walking stick every which way mate with the correct tilt to keep you on your toes whilst drinking from it.

Peter.:thumbs::camera::waver::banghead:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Had to come back for another viewing the only time I watched a demo it was John Paul? a frenchman demoing his offset chuck a few years ago just as impressed again.

Peter.:thumbs::waver::iknow:

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
Love it, I have an off centre chuck kicking about somewhere and haven't used it for years, must dig it out and have a play :wink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).