• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Stabilising resin

kjmc1957

Registered
Hi All

This is getting to be like the search for the holy grail....has any one found a UK supplier of stabilsing resin? :thinks: in particular the stuff similar to the Cactus Juice?

Thanks

Kevin :thinks:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Turners retreat had something on their stall at Newark at the weekend that said "Stabilising" or "Stabiliser" on it. Did anyone else see it, on the bottom shelf? Or was it my imagination? :thinks:

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
Ultraseal do it but its not cheep also jim could find the member on here who was selling it i was going to get it but my cash flow changed
Lol .

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
I bought a 5kg pack from Ultraseal it was 171.60 inc vat and delivery. I emailed sales@ultraseal.co.uk received a reply telling me quantities, price etc, the only problem I had was a delivery address they don't like delivering to private addresses because they incur costs if there is nobody to take delivery but they delivered it to my works address without any problems. If I can be of any help please contact me.

Robin

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).