• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

another weight watchers soup bowl

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Last one from my two days off. Completed late last night. Made from offcuts of walnut beech, ash and cherry. Back at the day job and missing my shed already though :2cry::2cry::2cry:

Attachments

• IMG_20140314_075921.jpg
    IMG_20140314_075921.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 53

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Another belter from the Brody Barn.
I vote we have a Brody day and invade him to pick his brains and bore him to pieces init?

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Another beauty of a creation Brody, you don't hold back do you? there is a constant stream of excellent work coming from you and I'm with Brian, lets invade Brody.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Naaaaaaaa dont like it to classy to shiny to nice to good got a polish finish so you cant use it for soup and did you notice it has bloody holes in it so your soup will spill out ho bloody stupid mad :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:
Love it Brody spot on mate

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Brody your search for the Holy Grail is over now you are a full member of the Monty Python Turners best use of a couple of days nothing beats having fun with no one to tell what to do or where to go.Good conversation piece that one mate.Certainly ready to join our Woody for variety and interest. Those that can do. Your a natural.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs::contacts:

Jim

Grand Master
Love it Brody, you got a great finish on this my friend .. Looks very nice indeed .. :thumbs:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Ever thought of selling them as an aid to help loose weight? :wink:

Brilliant Brody, superb and sprout certainly have the knack of producing some great stuff.

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Naaaaaaaa dont like it to classy to shiny to nice to good got a polish finish so you cant use it for soup and did you notice it has bloody holes in it so your soup will spill out ho bloody stupid mad :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:
Love it Brody spot on mate
I could try and put all the missing bits back in, would that be better? :face: cheers mate:thumbs:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Brody your search for the Holy Grail is over now you are a full member of the Monty Python Turners best use of a couple of days nothing beats having fun with no one to tell what to do or where to go.Good conversation piece that one mate.Certainly ready to join our Woody for variety and interest. Those that can do. Your a natural.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs::contacts:
Thanks Peter. On the subject of the Monty Python Turners, does the initiation involve going into the forest and cutting down the tallest tree wiiiiiiiith, a herring? Ni :funny: :funny: :funny:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Thank you all who have left a comment, as always I appreciate them all! I'm glad I joined this forum for many reasons, but mainly because of how much fun everyone has, with good advice always around the corner. It's the people who make a fourm, and without you lot, this place would just be code in a machine.
I'm going now, I'm starting to well up........:sob: :funny: :funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).