• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Another night fire from Rowdy

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
This is the piece I broke drilling it but I thought it was to nice a blank to just throw away so a bit of thick super glue then clamped up and gentle turning and this is the end result Thank you again Rowdy these light fire blanks are the best ever
DSCF2406.JPGDSCF2405.JPGDSCF2404.JPG
Started making 2 segmented pen
DSCF2408.JPG

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Plastic smastic who cares Mother Nature is exciting make what you like. I agree the blank is excellent who would believe the contrast when viewed from either side. For self more views at least two of every pen if I can.

New blanks look very patriotic so far Woody.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
That is a great looking blank, you are right Woody, that blank was to good for the bin .. :pray:

Looking forward to seeing the segmented Corian pens.. :thumbs:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
All being well brody I should finish them tomorrow the only problem is I have a bowl design driving me crazy
So it's not just me with a head full of ideas! :funny::funny: mind you as I type this, I'm scribbling down some more things that have just popped in. Wonder if me gaffer will give me the next month or teo off, with pay of course, to get going :idontknow::funny::funny:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well if I'm honest I have a few designs floating around well quite a few but hey ho one day they will be converted into reality

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).