• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Corian Box NO.2

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well here is number two it the same as yesterday just different corian and size

DSCF7901.JPG

DSCF7910.JPG

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Oooooh, allo. This is another cracker Alex! Definitely prefer the proportions on this one, and the colout really suits the shape. Nice one mate! :thumbs::thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
You have certainly got the hang of these young Alex. Very nice indeed even if it is the wrong material LOL.
I agree better proportioned than the first.
Now you have the plug you just need the rest of the sink init?

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
You have certainly got the hang of these young Alex. Very nice indeed even if it is the wrong material LOL.
I agree better proportioned than the first.
Now you have the plug you just need the rest of the sink init?

Alex - I was round Brian's place the other day and all over the lathe were strands,,,, strands in bright colours, in fact they were acrylic!!!!! All over the lathe, the floor and when confronted tried to blame it on someone else, pretty poor show he couldn't confront the issue -- he's a secret acrylic lover.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Alex - I was round Brian's place the other day and all over the lathe were strands,,,, strands in bright colours, in fact they were acrylic!!!!! All over the lathe, the floor and when confronted tried to blame it on someone else, pretty poor show he couldn't confront the issue -- he's a secret acrylic lover.

Damn my secret is out................... I am a closet plastic turner init?
Cor I feel better now now I have come out, thank you Neil I knew I could rely on you to blow my cover, you have been waiting for the opportunity to say that and did it in style mate well bloody done pal init?
It was Charly and her plastic counters honest guv.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Have you chopped up a corian tree Alex. That is very nice, I can see that full of cream sitting in the bathroom for the CMM to steam the tide of wrinkles

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Nice box Alex and have to agree with the others, proportions much better on this one. Love the colour too.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).